CRBS is committed to serving the residents of East Pierce County. For 70 years CRBS has provided blood products and services to Pierce and South King County hospitals and clinics including MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. We are proud to be the community blood center!
- 14,000,000 red cell transfusions are performed each year in the United States.
- 38,000 units of blood are used every day.
- Every 3 seconds someone needs blood.
- 1 teaspoon of blood can save a baby's life.
- 37% of the U.S. population can donate blood...but only 5% does.